Potted Spruce start from
• £19 for a 3-4ft (90-120cm)
• £23 for a 4-5ft (120-150cm)
• £33 for a 5-6ft (150-180cm)
Cut Spruce start from
• £14 for a 4-5ft (120-150cm)
• £23 for a 5-6ft (150-180cm)
• £29 for a 6-7ft (180-210cm)
• £35 for a 7-8ft (210-240cm)
• £45 for a 8-9ft (240-270cm)
• £55 for a 9-10ft (270-300cm)
We also have a selection of larger and smaller trees as well as rooted trees available please visit our retail site or feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help.
About The Norway Spruce:
• The Norway spruce is a species of spruce native to Europe. It is also commonly referred to as the European spruce.
It is a large, fast-growing evergreen coniferous tree that grows to (115–180 ft) tall, with a trunk diameter of 1 to 1.5 m.
• The shoots are orange-brown and glabrous hairless. The leaves are needle-like, quadrangular in cross-section (not flattened), and dark green on
all four sides, they have bluntly to sharply triangular-pointed scale tips.
• The Norway spruce is used in forestry for timber and paper production.
• The Norway Spruce is also the UK's traditional Christmas Tree. Fresh, quality trees produce an excellent shape, ideal for decoration, and have a
lovely pine fragrance." The tree is also the source of spruce beer, which was once used to prevent and even cure scurvy, and it is esteemed as a
source of tonewood by stringed-instrument makers.
Source (wikipedia 2014)
Crocker's Christmas Trees © 2014